Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Ofsted Came Today!

AnonyMouse_2186

Hey, thanks everyone. What a great week this is.....nearly finished the EYPS (well, written stuff and setting visit to go), great Ofsted result, birthday tomorrow and next week off!! Does life get any better :oxD:(

Hi Lucy

Hope the report reads better than you think it will right now.

You had a difficult day with so many staff off. Please remember the posting on another site where they were picked up for not having 2 registers so they could take one of them outside with them, alongwith all the medical records :o .......... sometimes we just can't win, but know that we tried our best. It's not easy, but keep smiling :):):)

Congratulations Helen, enjoy your celebratory week off. :D

Lucy P, as Rea says, I am sure everything they have said is achieveable and you know that we are all here to sound off to, or offer ideas for development and always here to support in any way we can.

Peggy

Sorry to hear that, Lucy. As everyone else has said above, you'll have targets that you can work towards, and we're all here to help. Don't forget to highlight ALL the positive statements in your report when you get it, before looking at anything else. :)

• 3 weeks later...

A little late I know but well done Helen - it makes it all worthwhile when you have a good week and everything seems to come right, and bad luck to you Lucy - you certainly had a bad day to start it all off.

Interesting about the visitors actually signing in and out - will now put that in to place - like you we just sign them in at the moment with a time of arrival and departure.

Lucy I hope you have resolved all the issues and I am sure everything will be fine at least it might give you some clout with getting some things resolved that you are not happy with.

Nikki