Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

New Literacy And Numeracy Frameworks (again)

Sorry to post again on this subject, but i have put off this part of my planning and need to start soon. When planning for my reception children for Lit/ Num i have been looking at the new framework and the overviews of learning on the standards site, how long are these meant to last? Has anybody got any experience of planning using these? I would be greatful for any advice.

Thank you

They look good, how long do you think each overview should last 2- 3 weeks?

Thanks for your help it is very much appreciated!

• 1 month later...

they look really useful do you have to do all overviews every term or do you just work throught them all over the year maybe a stupid question we have no literacy co ordinator argh

• 3 months later...

Am just starting to think about using the renewed framework for reception class and saw this old link. This is exactly what I have been trying to find out about for ages as my lit co-ordinator knows nothing about the foundation stage! Do you teach each overview in order and how long approx is each to last??? does anyone know? please help :o

Am just starting to think about using the renewed framework for reception class and saw this old link. This is exactly what I have been trying to find out about for ages as my lit co-ordinator knows nothing about the foundation stage! Do you teach each overview in order and how long approx is each to last??? does anyone know? please help :o

Hi - really need help on this if anybody can. How long approx should each of the 16 overviews last?? Thank you xD:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)