Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Good Listener Pictures

Does anyone have picture or poster prompts to remind the children how to be a good listener? I have the Lola pack from Roz Bailey but the pictures aren't very clear. I would like to be able to put up a display as a reminder and silent prompt

Any suggetions?

• 10 months later...
Guest killowengirll

I have some pictures given to me by a speech therapist if I can find how to upload them I will. We also sing a listening song which the children love and it reinforces the listening rules. :o

Guest Wolfie

Welcome to the forum Kathryn..I see you've been a member for a while but have been keeping quiet! There'll be no stopping you now! :o

Oh, and another new member trying to creep in unnoticed...welcome to you too, killowengirll!

Edited by Wolfie

I printed some good listening prompt cards from Sparklebox and the children have really taken notice of them. In fact the children go and get them without us asking when they know that it is register time!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)