Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Sally Thomas

did some BTTM training today with Sally Thomas (early years consultant BTTM)... :(

What an amazing inspiring woman going in on Monday to re shape the nursery...... :oxD

Ummm... please tell me this was Borough training and not EYP training Hali! Am in a bit of a panic now - do you have 12th November in your diary?

Maz

opps sorry once have my head round it will pass on info, 1st thing we are doing is getting rid of 'some' tables and chairs :o

And do the staff know about this yet hali? Or do I hear another "I've had a great idea" conversation coming on...

I'm just so glad I didn't miss the first session of the term - just as I've resolved to be so much more organised this year...

Maz

Sally is an amazing, inspirational woman. I have been on a few of her courses. She really makes you understand how small children learn. She is right with them. Rose

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)