Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Activity Ideas

Can anyone help me with some ideas please.

We are pre-school with children aged 2.5 - 4yrs.

I am looking for someething each child can make to take home with regards to:

1. The garage - mechanics

2. The doctors

If anyone could come up with any good ideas that would be great. My brain has stopped working only after two days back from half term.

Can anyone help me with some ideas please.

We are pre-school with children aged 2.5 - 4yrs.

I am looking for someething each child can make to take home with regards to:

1. The garage - mechanics

2. The doctors

If anyone could come up with any good ideas that would be great. My brain has stopped working only after two days back from half term.

cars made with junk - boxes, lids for wheels, painted when glue is dry, sorry that's all I can think of at the mo!

Can I ask why they need to take something home? And does it need to be recognisable as from the garage or the doctors? I ask because most things that are recognisable at those ages would need a fair bit of adult intervention so it wouldnt really be the childrens work and I cant really think of anything suitable. :o

Agree with Rea, how about a song to learn / share at home;

1/ Bob the Builder, or Peter Hammers

2/ Miss Polly had a dolly

Send the words home and have a mini competition which child can bring in the best song box ( items relating to song in a shoe box), now that's what I call parental involvement. :o

Plus you get some lovely resurces for song time too. xD

Peggy

Peggy I could kiss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that idea.. I'm currently having 'major' issues with parents wanting 'end products'.... what a great way to get said 'end product'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although having said that .. I did have one parent in tears.... after reading my 'worksheet information' stating [sp?] "OMG.....now i know why my older son is having so many problems" !!!!!!

xxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)