Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Assembly Ideas

Hi,

I am a Reception NQT and have to plan my first whole school assembly in a few weeks time. Looking for ideas. My topic this term is Fairytales and Homes, but this is fairly flexible.

Any ideas much appreciated!

:o

Hello, just wanted to say welcome to the forum, not able to answer query as I run a preschool but someone will be along soon with ideas.

Peggy

Hi there, I'm also in a pre-school so I no use to you either, but just wanted to say hello and welcome. You will find lots of good advise from people here, look around there is plenty to see, and you'll soon be addicted to it.

Hope you get lots of ideas.

Sal

[

Hi

When I was in year R I did the 3 little pigs with other characters from different tales included. It depends how many children in the class and how long it has to be. It did work well though and the children really enjoyed it and because they are the little ones any mistakes get overlooked.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for welcome and ideas. I decided to do "The Three Billy Goats Gruff", hope it goes well!

Site looks wonderful, must spend some time exploring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)