Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Help- I Can't Find Previous Forum Post!

Hi, just wondering if you guys can help me. A couple of weeks ago I was having a look at some previous forum posts when I came across a link to a website that had short video clips of a teacher doing the jolly phonics actions, pronouncing the sound correctly etc etc. It was a schools website.

Stupidly I didn't save the web address in 'my favourites'. I'm now in the process of putting together an information evening for parents on phonics, reading and writing and I really want to show parents that website. Trouble is I've searched previous forum posts and don't seem to be able to find it!

Does anyone know what I'm on about or more importantly were I can find it?

Thanks

Hi, just wondering if you guys can help me. A couple of weeks ago I was having a look at some previous forum posts when I came across a link to a website that had short video clips of a teacher doing the jolly phonics actions, pronouncing the sound correctly etc etc. It was a schools website.

Stupidly I didn't save the web address in 'my favourites'. I'm now in the process of putting together an information evening for parents on phonics, reading and writing and I really want to show parents that website. Trouble is I've searched previous forum posts and don't seem to be able to find it!

Does anyone know what I'm on about or more importantly were I can find it?

Thanks

This sounds a great site. Are you sure it wasn't a dream?!

Thanks for you replies guys. It wasn't either of these 2 and I'm definately sure it wasn't a dream!!

I remember seeing the one Mundia added when I looked at the one I'm thinking of. It was definately a teacher- a male teacher and I remember thinking some of them looked like they were verging on being rude!!

Does anyone know what I'm on about! Please help- I'm starting to panic about putting together the information for my reception literacy evening!

Thank you.

On a bit of a wild goose chase but might it be this video from teachers tv.

Haven't looked at it but it says it's of a teacher doing a phonics lesson.

Video

Peggy

I don't know if this will help but on the standards site there is a video of a woman pronouncing the letter sounds correctly - but there are no corresponding Jolly Phonics actions with it. If you go onto to CLLD on the standards site or Letters and Sounds Phase 2 or google 'articulating phonemes' you should get to the video clip. Hope this helps. Have to go out now but if you need more help finding the site, come back and let me know. Good luck!

Just watched the teachers tv one and was shocked......

the teacher was saying "mu" for m not "mmmmm" and "nu" for n not nnnnnnnn .

That's as far as I watched 'cos was getting annoyed with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)