Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Weekly Plans

Hi Laura

I'm in Reception and I do:

An overview of the week which maps out each area (cut and paste onto this from mid-term plan and edit to show ways the children are develping the curriculum)

A learning environment plan (showing whats going on daily at each area, if AL etc)

Phonic/Literacy plan

Numeracy plan

These all change through the week to meet the needs and interests of the children and Iam very flexible with my mid-term plans!! :o

I don't know if I have it 'right' but it seems to work for me.

hi there, can I see your environment plan, one where things are filled in. Thank you. At the moment I don't have a weekly plan for environment. I just use the long term plans for the environment

You know now I think about it I'm sure I downloaded this doc. from this site. A BIG thank you to whoever posted it I find it really useful.

:o

If some kind person will tell me how to add a link I would like to share my plans with you as we have just started doing different plans this year.

Each week we decide from the med term plan which LI need to be covered

Monday_19th_November_2007.doc

FS_forum_weekly_Li.doc

Then do daily plans to take into account what the children come up with to cover these LIs. This is individual to each of our 4 Reception classes even though the LI for the week are the same.

We only plan Monday and Tuesday and then review on Tuesday evening and go from there.

Seems to be working at the moment.... but will of course need tweaking as we go along.

egfs_forum.doc

If some kind person will tell me how to add a link I would like to share my plans with you as we have just started doing different plans this year.

Just wanted to say well done Riverview on learning how to and achieving 'adding an attachment'. :o

Peggy

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your planning with us. Could you let me know what activities you then plan to meet these objectives please? Adult led and adult initiated please? Also, what you do for whole class sessions monday to friday for literacy?

I know I'm being demanding and sorry, just desperate...

Thank you very much! X

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)