Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Must Have Resources For A Reception Classroom

Just been told i can spend some money in a under resourced reception classroom and i wondered what resources could you not do without in your classroom and if you had a wish list what would you add to it? thanks ger

I completely agree with the community playthings blocks.................a must have in any setting, and as many as you can possibly afford.They will send you a free dvd too, explaining what children gain from block play, and it's extremely interesting viewing. I have a trolley full of them, plus several large hollow blocks....and i wish i could afford to double at least, what we have.They also make small ones for use on table tops, we shall be buying some of those in the new year.

Edited by narnia

sorry forget that entry.

It's a builders tray, I have several in diff shapes and sizes, but as I hadn't heard that name I thought it was a new 'must have'

Helen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)