Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Outside Canopy Help!

To make our outside area more weather proof, we need a new canopy. Currently we have a metal stucture with a plastic corrugated roof. It lets the rain in through the sides, so making activities such as painting, constuction etc difficult and ruins alot of the equipment. After a frost we get a high level of condensation that drips for half of the day!!

We have fundraised alot to improve our outside provision, so with the money left plus a very generous donation we are looking to deal with this canopy.

Can anyone recommend a canopy/company?

Is a wooden structure better or is it higher maintenence?

Are pull down sides worth having?

I have done a bit of research on the net but would love to hear a good recommendation before we part with the well earned cash!

Thanks in advance for any help or tips, Rach x

Can't help I'm afraid but would love to know others recommendations....after losing our outside shelter no so long ago we have been talking about this kind of shelter.

Guest MaryEMac

Timberline do some Gazovas.A 6x6 on it's own though is £4111. The side panels are £265 each and you need at least 6, so it is expensive but they look really sturdy. You can find them at www.timberline.co.uk.

Mary

Our latest quote for a permanent attached roof structure with removable side panelling is a whopping

£12,000!!!!!!!! :o

WOW! Got no where near that much. We had Timberlines brochure they do look very nice, but the powers that be were worried about maintenance. It did say every 3 yrs you would need to treat it, but to me thats not too bad.

Thanks again for your help, i keep you posted what happens!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)