Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Concentration Of A 2yr Old

It seems pretty quiet on the Childminders section but thought I'd share this with you anyway.

This morning I was caring for two children a boy aged 2yrs 6mths and a girl aged 2yrs 3mths and had set out the malleable play table in the kitchen first thing. Well they both sat there squeezing, rolling, stretching etc (you get my drift) for a WHOLE HOUR only leaving the table once each to go to the toilet !

Great opportunity to record a successful activity and observe them. :o

lol Maz...when I was completing the child's Daily Diary to share with mum I did think to myself she's going to think we hadn't been doing anything (learning) all day - just playing with playdough !!! :o

I've bought some fresh sand so will be introducing Sand Mousse at some point either this week or next.....I can't wait as I've never ever heard of it before (I'm sure I become more excited than the little ones lol).

lol Maz...when I was completing the child's Daily Diary to share with mum I did think to myself she's going to think we hadn't been doing anything (learning) all day - just playing with playdough !!! xD

If I'd had a pound for everytime I'd heard someone say "but they're just playing!"... :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)