Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Water/road Safety Posters

Hi,

We are looking for some water safety/road safety posters for Reception to use next term and wondered if anyone had a good source to get them from...for free preferably!!! Rospa have some on their website at £3 + each which we can get if all else fails but I'm hoping that someone will know where to find some freebies!! Thanks

Han

Hi,

We are looking for some water safety/road safety posters for Reception to use next term and wondered if anyone had a good source to get them from...for free preferably!!! Rospa have some on their website at £3 + each which we can get if all else fails but I'm hoping that someone will know where to find some freebies!! Thanks

Han

Hi Han

There are some free resources you can order from here for road safety. There are some A1 posters-not sure what they are as they don't show a picture. I got posters from the hedgehogs site at one time but I can't find them on there now-it seems just to be an interactive site now.

Linda

:o I don't know exactly what ones you mean bur I managed to get a set of about 8 posters (the ones with the little hedgehogs crossing the road. these were FREE!!!!!!!!!! I just typed in free stuff for preschools on google page and loads of free resources are available i also got some great RSPCA posters on habitats,lifecycles,pets etc which we have laminated and used for our animals theme these also came from one of these sites.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)