Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Phonics Activity - Hope You Like It!

Hello everyone!

I have been trying to make my phonics sessions more interesting, especially for the boys. So I've created this Ben 10 powerpoint of activtities for when I introduce a new sound. I plan to introduce 'igh' next week. I just wanted to share it with you as I get so much from this site and feel I don;t give that much back. I hope you like it! Please feel to criticise if you like, it's always good to know how to make things better! In between each task I will choose a child to carry out the task using my smartboard so we can add sound buttons etc.

Thanks.

Tash X

igh_activity___Ben_10.ppt

Guest budgie1

Thanks Tash,

You are clever!

Will give it a go, As you say Im sure it will capture their interest ( especially the summer born boys!) :o

Edited by budgie1

My boys will love that powerpoint. You are soooooooo clever! Is there a way to edit it? I am not too hot when it comes to ICT.

Thanks.

Sian

Hello everyone!

I have been trying to make my phonics sessions more interesting, especially for the boys. So I've created this Ben 10 powerpoint of activtities for when I introduce a new sound. I plan to introduce 'igh' next week. I just wanted to share it with you as I get so much from this site and feel I don;t give that much back. I hope you like it! Please feel to criticise if you like, it's always good to know how to make things better! In between each task I will choose a child to carry out the task using my smartboard so we can add sound buttons etc.

Thanks.

Tash X

fantastic I can't begin to imagine how you did it but i will give it a go tomorrow. Thanks again Tommo X

hello! i'm so pleased you like it! yes, you can edit it - all you have to do is double click on the speech bubble, it's like a text box that you would have in word...

i got the images off the cartoon network site by going to the characters section of the ben 10 bit of the website and then just choosing download and then double clicking on the picture i wanted to download. a pop up box appears, just right click and then click on copy, which you then paste onto whichever document you are working on... hope that makes sense!

i'm going to put in the resource bank!

hope you have a great weekend X

Hi Tash

I think its fantastic - just goes to show when you spend a little (?) time and a lot of effort and thought you can make a resource that really hits the mark. I'm sure your boys will love it - I'm just thinking about all the little characters our children love and how we can use them to help children learn.

Maz

Hello everyone!

Thanks.

Tash X

That is fab - I wish I knew how to create a power point like that using things that will capture attention! My boys are mad on sporticus - Any ideas anyone? Even a crash course on finding the images to use would be brill thanks

have you tried googling - that's what i did for ben 10 and it directed me to the cartoon network...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)