Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Aprons

Hi All

I have just had to order 64 aprons to replace the existing ones at nursery. I ended up having them made in the different sizes for the different ages in a two lovely bright patterns. They arrived today and are excellent and only cost £2.96 each including vat and postage. So I thought I would post the link to the supplier for any one looking for good quality aprons.childrens aprons

They look great!! And they come in some lovely colours.

At the risk of hijacking your thread, could I ask if anyone can recomend some top quality durable water aprons? The ones we bought only last year havs all ripped at the seams and are unusable!! They need to be completely waterproof, and have sleeves without material cuffs. If they are excellent quality, that will last a long while, I don't mind paying good money for them. Thanks and sorry to borrow your thread.

Hi shiny

not a problem have you tried contacting the sellar i got my aprons from he made them up for me and from what I can gather can get any materials and make things up to requirements if you e-mail him and tell him what you want and how many he will quote you a price. Mine where made up for me and only took 10 days Worth a try I found him really helpfull

They look great!! And they come in some lovely colours.

At the risk of hijacking your thread, could I ask if anyone can recomend some top quality durable water aprons? The ones we bought only last year havs all ripped at the seams and are unusable!! They need to be completely waterproof, and have sleeves without material cuffs. If they are excellent quality, that will last a long while, I don't mind paying good money for them. Thanks and sorry to borrow your thread.

Know what you mean about 'material cuffs' they get wet, and mouldy if not thoroughly dried. xD

hope you have success with the supplier belle06 recommends. :o

Peggy

• 1 month later...
Thanks Belle. I will try that. As I say I don't mind paying good money for a quality product. :o I'll let you know how I get on. xD

Shiny can I ask if you managed to get hold of some aprons as I am also looking for some waterproof aprons which will do the job and the children will be happy to wear(sometimes the cuffs are far too tight and hurt them}

thanks

Jessica

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)