Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Persil Net Activity

hi,

I found lots of those Persil washing nets in my cupboard in school, i remember someone telling me an activity with these in the water tray but cant think of it naymore was wondering if anybody cud help me

thanks

some kind person once posted that they put soap in for the childrens bathroom we used the idea it works well. we also put bits and pieces for games in them so we can keep them together. you can put tissue paper in for in the water tray so the children can see the colour run without the mess . put white board pen and sponge in so the children can collect what they need and keep them safe for mark making use them for a phonic game add objects that match the sound and laminate the letter sound attatch to bag tip contents into a basket let the children match them.

Im sure there must be hundreds if things you can do with them will keep an eye on this post

sue

Interactive numberline? Hang a bag beneath each numeral on a numberline, challenge children to collect the correct number of objects (eg 3 bricks) to go in the bag.

Interactive alphabet in the same way?

Also a good way to keep the 1 - 10 numicon plates together for each child to have own set.

We gave some to the children to take home and bring back with something beginning with ........ And then with related theme or interest items to talk about, treasure bags!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)