Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Wet Weather Ponchos

Hi all......

Just wanted to let you know that I found a website that sells reasonably priced ponchos. The website is www.staydry.co.uk and the item is called 'Emergency child reusable deluxe PVC poncho' they are £2.09 each plus p+p.

We need to get something for the colder wetter months as we have found that no matter how many times we tell parents that we have free flow outside in ALL weathers and to bring in appropriate clothing - they don't!!! No idea if thgey'll be any good or not but we will be giving them a go...

Cath

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested to know what those ponchos are like too. I've been trying to find class sets for our Nursery and Reception classes but they are so expensive in the educational catalogues. What size are the pac a macs in poundland?

What size are the pac a macs in poundland?

One of my parents came back from a weekend away with a bagful of them today: haven't had time to look at them yet but will measure them and let you know.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)