Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Mindstretchers Talking And Thinking Books

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying the Mindstretchers talking and thinking (thinking and talking?) floorbook to help involve the children in the planning in my reception class next year. just wondered if anyone uses them? Are they particularly helpful and would you recommend them? And could anyone give me a little summary of how they work?

Thank you!

Hi

The talking and thinking book from Mindstretchers is great. It basically guides you through the process of consulting with children to plan from their interests. The book acts as a guide to the process and is worth investing in. We have used them alot in Medway and have enjoyed input from Claire Warden, she is really inspiring. We have also used mindmaps both written in a 2D form but also using objects to represent the children's ideas and thoughts. Definitely worth a purchase. :o

Hi

The talking and thinking book from Mindstretchers is great. It basically guides you through the process of consulting with children to plan from their interests. The book acts as a guide to the process and is worth investing in. We have used them alot in Medway and have enjoyed input from Claire Warden, she is really inspiring. We have also used mindmaps both written in a 2D form but also using objects to represent the children's ideas and thoughts. Definitely worth a purchase. :o

Thanks - I'll buy it (I don't need much encouragement!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)