Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Padded Posts

Hi, Im just wondering whether anyone has sourced any post padding from safety-pads.co.uk.

We have 2 square edged metal posts right in the middle of our outdoor area, and have already had 3 banged heads! So need to source some padding.

If you have sources from anywhere else, or have any tips for a cheap but effective solution please let me know!

Thank you

lucie x

B and Q, Homebase etc sell grey pipe cladding (best way I can describe it), its round so may not be totally suitable but you could maybe adapt it - its not expensive; maybe worth a look!

We use bubble wrap a couple of layers either tied on with string or velcro straps. we also put a bright colour ribbon on our tree to highlight it was there and no more banged heads.

cannot afford anything else and it works well

Inge

I can just imagine all the children huddled round the posts, popping the bubbles. xD instead of running off excess energy.

Great idea though Inge. :o

Peggy

Ofsted loved it... said she would never forget our outside area as it was the first time she had seen a tree bubble wrapped ...

( at the time we had a big spate of banged heads on the tree... now the ribbon works well.)

Funnily enough not one has spent time trying to pop it.....

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)