Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

How Much Notice

Thanks. I thought ours sounded a bit much. No one has questioned it, but maybe they don't actually read the contract they sign and having nothing to compare it with I just left it as it was.

Al

We've been asking for a term - not so bad now we're on a 6 term year but essentially 3 months on the old terms. It was only when someone was dropping nursery to do more preschool that it came to light.

Al

Whilst on this subject, I've just been advised to change my T&Cs to reflect the fact that when parents accept a late place for their child at primary school, I am losing the nursery education funding for the whole term, and not just the fee for the extra hours. Up until now we've charged half a term's notice based on the fees I would charge for the extra half hour each day, plus lunch or afternoon sessions. From now on I will be charging my full fees for the half term period.

Still not sure how I feel about this though!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)