Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Compact Trolley Needed!

Well............ my just husband came home with one of those 'zimmer frames' with the trays on - he was most excited telling me he can convert it and put shelving/storage in it!!!!!!!!! The point is -that it has good srtong wheels.

.................. I'm just worried that some old person has been left standed somewhere!

xxxx

Well............ my just husband came home with one of those 'zimmer frames' with the trays on - he was most excited telling me he can convert it and put shelving/storage in it!!!!!!!!! The point is -that it has good srtong wheels.

.................. I'm just worried that some old person has been left standed somewhere!

xxxx

:(:(:(

How lovely that hubby is 'excited' and views items as possible for 'redesigning and adapting for preschool use' xD

It's a rare skill for people outside of EY's to understand how we view the most mundane or apparently useless junk as a "Wow, I could use that at preschool" valuable resources. :o

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)