Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Where Do You Get Yours?

we live in the pound shops, 99p shop and wilkinsons. It's a pain every weekend and you never switch off looking for bargains but it does save an awful lot of money.

I too do what the others do......... NEVER SWITCH OFF!!!

Whenever I am in town I can always see something that would be good / useful for nursery!!!!!!!

Pound shops, wilkos and scrap store are good.

Also we have access to a card for a place called counrty baskets (florists warehouse type of palce) and they are brilliant for ribbon, rolls of cellophane type materials etc to work on. Not cheap at outset but you get alot for your money!!

Hi!

Know the feeling - the credit crunch has def. hit our school - we have no budget allowance this term and with Christmas coming I am beginning to panic a bit! We have a shop called "The Range" near us which is fab for things like glitter and sticky bits and pieces and is cheap. Wilkinsons is another fav of mine and you can buy some of thier stuff online too (although them you have to pay for delivery but handy if like me the nearest one is miles away!) We mainly use consortium at school as they are prob one of the cheaper ones and delivery is quick! "The Works" is another shop that i sometimes find bargins in but its one of those places you sometimes find loads of things and not others. Also (sorry to go on!) i went into Hobbycraft the other day and they have quite a lot of christmas crafty stuff half price too.

ems x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)