Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Grant Money

Hi every one,

we have been given some grant money (not sure how much yet). we want to have a look for some great nursery equipment first to get ideas. Does any one have any ideas? many thanks Adele

Well done getting some grant money!!!!

We just had a letter to say we got some and its for outdoor equipment to support the EYFS!!!!!!!!!

Very exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway what type of equipment had you in mind?

Big

Small

????????

Did you get given some money. i have just been to a meeting where we have been told we have to bid for some funding - up to £5,000!

But we have to explain how the equipment/work carried out will enhance the learning environment and it has to be signed off by support teachers, who will be monitoring progress.

Never the less, it is money for the setting.

I am in the middle of filling out the forms at the moment but need to give them two quotes for work we wish to do. The funding is for the outdoor and indoor enviroment to improve quality and facilties or inclusion. I think our first step will be covering the decking with astroturf so the garden area is accessable at all times. also the garden does not haveany sheltering for in bad weather so i'm thinking these are a priority first of all. Shelter and shading and be expensive. does any one have any idea's which have worked well for them? we can recieve ten thousand !

Adele

Guest Jeminia

We are desperate for some money to put up a safety fence around our small patio,the Parish Council will not let us put up a permanent fence ,does any one know where we can apply?? We are in East Sussex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)