Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

E Profile Independent School

Guest Greenhouse

Guest Greenhouse

hello you lovely people!

I say this because you lot out there never let us (The confused ones!) down!

I am currrently working in an independent school, we dont have UPN so i cant access the eprofile I am looking fo an alternative?

Any ideas??

Or any ideas on how to get unique pupil numbers?

I have tried putting in any old number but that does not work

Thank you!

Hi Greehouse,

I also teach in an independent school and I am able to use the eye-profile. I just e-mailed the LA with each child's name , date of birth and post code and they sent me their UPN. I am not sure if all LA's do this. It would a shame if you are not able to use the eye-profile. It is well worth contacting your LA. Let me know how you get on should you decide to contact your LA. I hope this helps

Kathleen

If you contact Management Information Systems in your LA they will issue you with UPNs for your children then it is plainish! sailing from there onwards.

hello you lovely people!

I say this because you lot out there never let us (The confused ones!) down!

I am currrently working in an independent school, we dont have UPN so i cant access the eprofile I am looking fo an alternative?

Any ideas??

Or any ideas on how to get unique pupil numbers?

I have tried putting in any old number but that does not work

Thank you!

Does your school admin not have the Children's UPN numbers ithought everyone had to have a record whatever the school type as a way of tracking children throughtout England, Scotland and Wales

g

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)