Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

What Have You Got In Your Tuffspot This Week?

We have two boxes of ready brek in ours at the moment, with tractors and cylinders, the children have been building on their recent experience of snow and pretending the tractors are snow ploughs, and it smells lovely as well.

Our has got sand in this week as part of the dinosaur land small world play, along with sticks, rocks and leaves. :) The children loved it today, we teamed it with a water 'lake/river' area where the dinosaurs could drink and wash and some green fabric for the landscape. We will be adding to it throughout the next couple of weeks!

we've had toilet paper in ours lots of it mixed with water and brown paint , it mushes up to like mud we added pigs and the stys the kids loved it .

I wish my nursery teacher would allow me 2 let the children use one. Even once a month would be a bonus!!!!

But hey if the children cant be spontaneous there's no way we could use a playtray is there!!!

I am just wishful thinking now!

V

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)