Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Storage Sheds

I have some money to spend on storage sheds and have to decide which sort I'd like.

I'm thinking of buying two, one for bikes and other ride on toys and one for everything else!

But was wondering which is best, wooden, plastic or metal sheds.

There are trees which over-hang, which isn't a problem as the wooden shed we have now has been there for over 15 years, and wooden ones do look nice, but I'm seriously considering a metal one.

Just wondered what everyone else had,

many thanks,

jackie. :o

I think it really depends on how secure your area is.We have a wooden shed, which has been broken into twice ( no insurance payout as it is 'out in the open'...really??it's a SHED!!)......and we also have a problem with kids jumping off a nearby wall and onto the top of it.I am hoping to replace it this year and will almost certainly buy a metal one.My best advice though would be to buy the biggest one you can get onto the space you have for it, you will almost always need a bigger one than you think!But, make sure that if you do buy metal, it has a metal roof too, many of them are sold with polycarbonate (plastic) ones.

We had a metal 'container' erected yesterday :o Not had chance due to lethal icey conditions to inspect it yet xD . We had a wooden shed which was vandalised and this is replacing it. My first thought is the door is hung the wrong way :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)