Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Communication With After School Club?

Hi everyone,

I have recently managed to set up communication books with the many different child minders that some of our children go to, as I know we have to have good communication and links with other settings our children attend. Does anyone know if this includes after school clubs? We have 3 or 4 children that sometimes attend an after school club which is linked with the school but not held in the school. Some children just go once a week, some go more often. Does this club count as another setting and do they follow the EYFS?

Any help would be great!

We have an after school club except it is on site. They have had EYFS training and so we have set up some communication so they can contribute to record keeping. Most of our kids only go once or twice a week so they use the same forms as our parents and pass them to me for significant events/achievements.

• 11 months later...
Guest jenpercy

Can anyone help with how to get schools to communicate with us at After-School club. We have to provide EYFS for our OFSTED, but schools just don't want to communicate.

please share with me what info you share if you work in a school, or what info you ask for if you run a club.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)