Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Questionnaire For Childminders (for My Ba Dissertation)

Hello,

I am currently in the last year of my BA and I am required to carry out a dissertation of my choice. As a childminder myself, I have chosen to research the impact of the EYFS on childminders.

I have created a questionnaire for childminders and would appreciate it if any childminders could complete it and send it back via the personal messaging service.

Thank you in advance to anyone who participates

childminding_questionnaire_for_disertation.doc

Since I'm a research nerd I couldn't resist a peek at your questionnaire! I see you've mentioned Enfield/Barnet Council. Do you want childminders from all areas to respoond, or just from this area?

Maz

I am not a childminder, mmtana however I just wanted to welcome you to the Forum and wish you well with your research.

Maz

Hi Maz all childminders can respond I shd really have said borough and left that bit blank for pple to fill in! but am new at all this so will be critisizing that bit in my report! lol

Mx

Hi Maz all childminders can respond I shd really have said borough and left that bit blank for pple to fill in! but am new at all this so will be critisizing that bit in my report! lol

Mx

hence new version attached....oops!

• 10 months later...
Guest deborahnixon
Hello,

I am currently in the last year of my BA and I am required to carry out a dissertation of my choice. As a childminder myself, I have chosen to research the impact of the EYFS on childminders.

I have created a questionnaire for childminders and would appreciate it if any childminders could complete it and send it back via the personal messaging service.

Thank you in advance to anyone who participates

Edited by deborahnixon

Guest deborahnixon

Hi would love to know how your assignment went. I currently work with childminders and would love to know the impact your found the EYFS had on childminders.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)