Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Binding & It's Done

Dear all, I am off to Rymans tomorrow to get my research project/dissertation bound, ready to be dropped off.

I am very grateful to all of you who have kept me on track and focused. I am extremely grateful to those of you who completed my questionnaire, particularly those who completed the 2nd version as well!! :o

I would not have been able to produce this piece of work without you. xD

Thanks again

I remember that being the best feeling in the world-that it's all done and then handed in. Well Done, now enjoy some stress free time :o

samfrostie xD

Well done I can't wait to get to that stage, I am 6000 words in and have about three and a half weeks to finish...feels like I will never make it, but when I do I will do a celebratory post too.

Congratulations. :oxD

Edited by Guest

Well done. xD I've just completed mine and have run all around the house screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a brief assignment 2500 words, a presentation and timed essay to go and then I really will party. :o

• 4 weeks later...

Just picked mine up from Staples - all bound and looking fab, readyto be handed in on Thurs.

Well done to everyone else and a big thanks for all the support and advice over the past three years. :o

Net xx

:(:(xD:( :rolleyes: :wacko: xD :unsure: ;)

So what's next?

If my experience is anything to go by, firstly a minor nervous breakdown caused by the sheer relief of getting it off my hands and then sleep. for a long time. :o

Well done to everyone who has finally delivered their dissertations: now enjoy a well earned rest! xD

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)