Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Playground Markings

We are trying to use some funding from the quality and access grant scheme to arrange for our playground area to be painted with markings to improve play opportunities for the children. The problem that I have is that we have a rubber tiled safety surface, and most playground marking companies now only provide thermoplastic markings which are not suitable for our surface (due to the heat used in the markings process).

Does anyone out there know of any companies that do the old fashioned painted playground markings, that might cover the London area? Have spent days googling like mad, but so far haven't come up with anything!! many thanks

We are trying to use some funding from the quality and access grant scheme to arrange for our playground area to be painted with markings to improve play opportunities for the children. The problem that I have is that we have a rubber tiled safety surface, and most playground marking companies now only provide thermoplastic markings which are not suitable for our surface (due to the heat used in the markings process).

Does anyone out there know of any companies that do the old fashioned painted playground markings, that might cover the London area? Have spent days googling like mad, but so far haven't come up with anything!! many thanks

Hi

My husband uses a company called 'Clover' line marking for all his playground painting. I can let you have the number next week when he is back at school. He thinks they are based in Rayleigh or Southend.

We are just outside Chelmsford

Hope this helps

Alison

Sorry its a day late. The company that my husband uses and would recommend is Paul Longhurst at Lines Direct on 01634 685572. He thinks they were orginally Clover but changed their name. They are based in Kent not southend!

Hope this helps

Alison

Fantastic Alison, will give them a call

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)