Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Progress Matters

I can't open it either & when i clicked on the link to order a copy online - it directed me to the online publications page - but said there was no such document - far too confusing for a sat morning - maybe try again later!!!

Guest Wolfie

I rang the DCSF in the week because I wanted the CD that comes with the hard copy - they told me that the hard copy won't be available for a few more weeks and that I'd have to ring back then, you can't "pre-order"!

I also couldn't find the e-learning module that goes with it, it obviously isnt online yet.

I downloaded it fine so I don't know why some people have problems with that, Im not adobe expert Im afraid.

Its a really interesting read, has it done anything to reassure any of you that are worried about tracking data?

Well try this one.

And this is the link to the booklet that people are having bother opening

Next steps for learning and childcare

Progress Matters Reviewing and enhancing young childrens development

Edited by Peggy
copyright government document need to be downloaded from source

Well try this one.

Hi Cait

Thanks for that !!!!! Are you having a laugh :o It will be interesting to see how many downloads are made on

that link :(

I got a nice unexpected bonus this month from the committee for working on Sef and Ecers resources list over the easter

holiday but no amount of money would give me the incentive to read through 86 pages xD

Hi Cait

Thanks for that !!!!! Are you having a laugh :o It will be interesting to see how many downloads are made on

that link :(

I got a nice unexpected bonus this month from the committee for working on Sef and Ecers resources list over the easter

holiday but no amount of money would give me the incentive to read through 86 pages xD

I've added a link to the progress matters booklet too in my earlier post - for those of you who are having bother opening the other link 'bedtime reading'

Well try this one.

This post has been edited by Cait: Today, 16:11

Attached File(s)

Next_Steps.pdf ( 1.8MB ) Number of downloads: 21

eyfs_progressmatters_0021709.pdf ( 1.29MB ) Number of downloads: 9

Thanks for that Cait, I had no trouble downloading the first link but when it came to the second, I'm getting a message 'The file is damaged and could not be repaired'. Maybe, it's time I invested in a new laptop! :o Thanks anyway Cait xD

Thanks for that Cait, I had no trouble downloading the first link but when it came to the second, I'm getting a message 'The file is damaged and could not be repaired'. Maybe, it's time I invested in a new laptop! :o Thanks anyway Cait xD

Hmm, that's odd, works for me from here - anyone else having bother?

Well try this one.

Thanks for those links Cait - i could open the 'Next Steps' one fine - but still not the progress matters one????? I love technology NOT!!!

Both 'opened' just fine for me.

Very quickly closed 'Next Steps' though ......... trying to pretend it doesn't even exist!!!!!

Sunnyday

thanks for the link Mundia...found it really useful and reassuring that it's good practice to track (although we all truly knew it was, mixed messages from training and advisors gave us a few doubts at times!!)

I'm with you Sunnyday...does anyone else end up with brain overload (and no life xD !) trying to keep track of new info on websites?? No wonder our laptops give up, they're suffering 'download overload'!! :o (reminds me, i'm off to 'de-fragment' mine) xx

P.s big thanks, Cait, for all your additional links...find them sooo helpful x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)