Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Forest Skills Training - Top Up To Advanced

Hi everyone,

I have been offered the chance to top up my BTEC Level 1 Forest Skills award with a four-day course in Bridgwater, Somerset. This is the college that ran my other qualification and they were fantastic. Funded greatly by my LA. Thing is, there is no funding, as yet, for this new level, but I am so keen to do the next stage and it will enable me, I hope, to lead teaching sessions for adults and children, not only at my own setting but in others too. I am hoping my proprietor might fund half of the cost - £500.

Has anyone done this course? If so, what did you think of it? Honest opinions, please!

Thanks!

Lesley :o

having just signed upto a 3 year project which includes regular visits to a forest school i would say GO FOR IT

it was a fantastic experience for us and the children.

There are 15 forest schools in england i think and wonderful way of learning

Hi I am a Forest School leader in a school based Nursery and i think its the best thing to ever happen to Nurseries, the children and the adults get so much out of it, so i would say go for it. If you need any help let me know, Jools :o

I did level 3 BTEC Forest School Leadership and it was good, bit of coursework but hear the courses run at bridgwater are excellent.

ppp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)