Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Wow Vouchers

Do any of you wonderful people have a WOW voucher that you would care to share (and save me a little bit of time in this high-pressure period of my life...)?

Thanks in advance,

DDC.

er what's a wow voucher?

A little voucher that parents can fill in to send in to the setting to celebrate something special that the child has achieved at home (such as "potty training - xxxx was dry all day yeterday" or "xxxx counted all the way to 20 without help").

Of course, in the time I have spent creating this thread and replying to this message, I could probably have knocked something up myself - oh to be organised... :o

Couldn't you use some fancy shaped post its?

Or just print off some sheets with 'wow' on them with space to write something?

That is precisely what I have just done in between posting my last message and replying to this one.

It's Friday, I'm tired, etc... :o

like this?

I don't have the Pooh font Cait - so word has substituted something else instead... :o

Our parents put their children's 'wow' moments in their home/pre-school books, but we do have certificates which we use to highlight when they've had a 'wow' moment during the session...

Maz

We have a STAR!!! board - little coloured cards (20 x 20 cm ish) with a sticker star on. At lunch time we talk about whose been a star during the session - children get a sticker and we write card to go on display board " X was a star today because they were really kind to a little boy who was settling" (for example), they take the card home when they get another one - plan is that every child has a star card on display all the time.

pw xx

ps. I'm a star today because i shovelled a ton of topsoil in my veg. patch ... hurrah!

like this?

That'll do nicely Cait, much better than the bland black & white thing I rustled up! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)