Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Help With One Or Two Things

Hi all, I hope everyone is enjoying this great weather and managing to get outdoors more. I am wondering if anyone has a parents information booklet (electronic version) for Reception starters that I could use as a starting point to ammend for my meeting next week. Also I have sports day coming up (Just for Nursery) does anyone have any ideas or suggestions I could use that have worked well for you in the past. Thanks all :o

I can't help with information booklet, but sports day...

Bath the baby race - in small teams running up and down collecting baby, baby bath (parents will usually lend), towel, shower hat rubber duck etc. That sit in bath with hat on to win

Bike race

Potato and spoon

Build a tower of big blocks - small teams running up and down to collect bricks - the heighest wins

Have fun!

Gruffalo2 :o

I can't help with information booklet, but sports day...

Bath the baby race - in small teams running up and down collecting baby, baby bath (parents will usually lend), towel, shower hat rubber duck etc. That sit in bath with hat on to win

Bike race

Potato and spoon

Build a tower of big blocks - small teams running up and down to collect bricks - the heighest wins

Have fun!

Gruffalo2 :o

Thanks a lot Gruffalo, that sounds like great fun with the bath!!! I don't want to go down the route of all parents standing back and watching. I think getting them involved in the activities is the way forward.

xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)