Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Teeth!

Hi hope everyone is still enjoying the lovely sunshine we have been having.

My class - bless them, have suddenly become very interested in teeth - a few children have begun to loose their baby teeth and they are all very interested. We decided today that thats where we would like to go with our learning next week and I havent a clue where to start really - does anyone have any bright ideas they could share as i don't want to let them down. Thanks Ems

There is a Play-doh dentist toy where you can make teeth, braces, fillings etc with playdoh for it - my niece had one for Christmas but FC got her the wrong colour one!?! Still can't work out what was wrong with it!

There is a song about brushing teeth - not sure of all the words but:

I woke up in the morning at a quarter to 2.... still not quite sure what to do

So I brushed my teeth! Sssh sh sh sssh sh (Making teeth brushing action with finger and sound)

I woke up in the morning at a quarter to four ... still not quite sure what to do

So I brushed my teeth! Sssh sh sh sssh sh (Making teeth brushing action with finger and sound)

and so on until 7 I think!

good luck!

Axx

We looked at the books - you think its easy being the tooth fairy, and charlie and lola can't remember the title but think the cover is blue!

For KandU we looked at other cultures and the tooth mouth- possiably norway/denmark not 100% sure, sure it will come up on google.

Thank you so much everyone for your ideas - they have really helped and I will try calling a few local dentists too hadn' thought of that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)