Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Tidy Up Timer Timer For Iwb

A while back I found somewhere on here a link to an interactive timer for tidy up time on another website.

Blow me the time I really really need it, I can't find the link - I have searched the forum and 'googled' but to no avail - perhaps it's because of the very reason I need the timer for tomorrow (nightmare day)!

Would really really appreciate it iof someone could help me out!

Many, many thanks

Lxx

Edited by Guest

A while back I found somewhere on here a link to an interactive timer for tidy up time on another website.

Blow me the time I really really need it, I can't find the link - I have searched the forum and 'googled' but to no avail - perhaps it's because of the very reason I need the timer for tomorrow (nightmare day)!

Would really really appreciate it iof someone could help me out!

Many, many thanks

Lxx

Hello L

There's a timer on Notebook Software in the Gallery; Essentials for Educators

Helen

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the most fantastic tidy up time music ever and even better that it's visual!

Thank you!!!

That's made my week!

ppp

Wow! That's brilliant - I love the cheeky monkeys site - never come across it before but now added to my favourites. What great resources!

Thanks once again everyone - much appreciated!

Lxx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)