Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Inspiration,please

Hi, Im setting up my own webpage for outdoor training and need some inspiration for a name. My mind has frozen at the moment and just when I thin k I have a good name - its already being used !

It needs to be something different and quite inspirational which suggests thinking 'outside the box'.

Any suggestions please. :o

then why not 'Thinking outside the box' as the box could be the indoor environment

I shall pu my thinking cap on- have you googled outdoor play, especially relating to educational theroists like Margaret Mcmillan? There might be some excellent quotes that you could turn into a name

then why not 'Thinking outside the box' as the box could be the indoor environment

I shall pu my thinking cap on- have you googled outdoor play, especially relating to educational theroists like Margaret Mcmillan? There might be some excellent quotes that you could turn into a name

I could imagine a lovely logo coming from that idea.

How about something along the lines of ...

"Take the right door to the Outdoors"

may just suggest they take up your training.

Good luck

Hmmm. Does it needs to be something that will be thrown up on a search engine if it is a web page? If so then it needs to fit in with the kind of searches people might do when looking for training or information on outdoor play. Catchy but obvious, if you know what I mean. Is there a phrase or something in the EYFS guidelines that you could use? After that all inspiration leaves me :o I shall think.

Your name needs to give a clue to what you do (rhyme unintentional) Your 10-15 key words are the important thing to work on as these are what a search engine will hunt for on your site. The more relevance the better as this will improve your ranking. You have to have single words but if the single words can form a string it will rate highly in a search engine.

1.EYFS

2.Outdoor

3.Play

4.Children

5.Weather

6.Education

7.Nursery

Using these words you can make:outdoor education, nursery play outside, What does the EYFS say about outdoor play? as 3 keywords so will rate highly. You have to think about what people type in search engine boxes-think like the customer

If you come up with a list of name choices its best to check out domain names registers. No good going a long way down the road to find the name is registered to someone even if they don't use it. Lots of companies who discovered the web late have found their brand names taken and had to spend mega money to buy them back from people with foresight. Is there a poem or rhyme that could give inspiration? Seesaw Margery door. I know Seesaw is a book club but you get the idea. 'Inside outside'

If I can be of help with advice let me know.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)