Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Progress Monitor Tool

i have just completed on the national strategies website an e-learning course on how to use the tool, however when i then downloaded it to use, i couldn't becuase of macros? i have never heard of these- does anyone know what to do, or how i can access it another way!

You may find this link helpful for enabling/disabling macros here. If you still have problems, just shout

cait you are a wealth of knowledge!! I have just followed your instructions and will not pop off to try and see if 'im in'!

thanks to everyone, glad its not just me with these difficulties!

I tried to download the monitor tool, but it keeps saying 'pre 2007 word document and my 2007 word version wont open it because it says the content is unreadable. Any ideas how I get around this.

er, nope. Not at the moment. word 2007 was designed to open pre-2007 documents so that doesn't make sense. If you have it saved on your computer you could right click on it and go to properties and see if you can amend it to an RTF file, or 'open with 2007'. Not come across this one but I'll have a think

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)