Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Need To Let Off Steam

AAAAaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That feels much better, can't post the details but it's been a crazy and stupid week.

If this job (chair) was paid, they couldn't pay me enough to do it.

Sorry to offload without explaining.

AAAAaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and breathe!

Keep plugging on, SuzieC8.

You're doing a fab job and your setting is lucky to have you!

Hope you feel better now!

Maz

If it helps I often have a great resurgence and feel better about being chair a few days after an 'ARRRRGGGGHHH bollocks to them I'm quitting' moments.

If you need to scream then IMO you are a great chair who cares xx

I have a way of extending the Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When it is a little more personal I write the persons name on the bottom of my shoe and stamp hard on it!! Lots of times.

Very therapeutic I can tell you!!!!!!!

Picturing the persons head at the end of the lane when you are bowling is good too!

I score so much better when I do that!!!

Sometimes though just to say what you feel like doing to a nice neutral person of course (!!!) can help.

I had the urge on Weds to poke a pencil in someones eye and hit it hard with the heel of my hand!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY aggressive.

Having aired my thoughts though made me feel better and there was no intent on my part to actually do it but a few weeks worth of aggrivation had led me to believe that whole pencil thing would make me feel better!

In truth obviously (for those very serious minded folks on here) I would never do something like that.

HONEST.

But I just felt worn down with a certain situation.

Anyway its Friday.

YAY

TGIF

Only today and two more days to go!!

In truth obviously (for those very serious minded folks on here) I would never do something like that.

Of course not Scarlettangel: we know that! :o

But a little daydream can't hurt can it?

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

SSSSSSSSSSooooooooooooo many times I have just wanted to create a thread called AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG

I think a quiet corner in the forum where we could go just to post a scream would be very therapeutic for lots of us- no explanation required for them

as I finished school today my mood is light headed so

YYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)