Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

New School Year

AnonyMouse_79

Just adding my good wishes.........

An exciting time.........welcoming back children and welcoming 'new' children - getting to know them and their families...........wonder what 'challenges' this year will bring! :o

Special wishes to those starting new jobs - hope they turn out to be all that you wish for!

Sunnyday

Good luck to everyone- enjoy the new term.

Really strange for me this year as i am not returning- just starting maternity leave. Its been fantastic to rest all summer and i know I only have acouple of weeks left till meeting my three little ones. But I still find it sad in a way that i am not starting the new term.

Enjoy it everyone.

L

I'd like to add my best wishes to everyone too. I can't believe 7 weeks have passed so quickly!

Lorna - wow 3 little bundles of joy, thats fantastic, aaawwwwww, so broody but I am NOT having baby number 4 (at the moment anyway!) :oxD

Vicky

Trying to be positive about the situation I will be moving into but not looking forward to it.....long story. I'm going to start as I mean to go on that there is no I in team so hope it doesn't backfire. I will either be on a written warning by Christmas or on long term sick leave stressed out :o