Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

New Setting

For quite a while, my friend and I have felt discontented within our present setting. We have spoken about opening our own and we have found suitable premises. We have an advisor helping us with our business plan, but I would love any advice from anyone that have also gone out on their own.

I have not gone it alone but have taken over an established settting and manage on behalf of our church

where abouts are you ? What sort of things to you want help or information on?

If i can offer a piece of advice it would be go and visit lots of other settings this is what i did used ideas adapted others

took all the training that was on offer and build a good team, invest time in your team it reaps benefits in the long run

Use the help out there!! Even on a bad day SMILE :o The children of our villages/towns are worth it! They keep us young and focused, build a really good team and treat them well and this will be returned.

I agree with Suer keep up with training it will motivate you and give you more ideas to engage the children in fun filled activities!!!!! xD

GOOD LUCK to you both

Big Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)