Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Target Boards On Display..ideas?

I have been told that i need to make a target board in my class and though im not keen on the idea of

this i have to do as im told. Do any of you do this-if so what does yours look like?

I saw one that was in a pond and easch child was a duck swimming along but more ideas appreciated :o

Hi,

I am being pushed to do something like this too. I did see something of sparkle box, it was a dart board which you could type the target in and then the arrows have the individual childrens names on so they know which is their target.

Can I ask what sort of targets you are thinking of setting? Its so hard for children this age.

K x

we have a ben ten literacy one becoz the boys are crazy about ben ten! and a football goal for SEAL and they get their footballs in the goal or the post! the kids move the things themselves and its a good stimulus because the class discuss who has reached their target and give reasons x

last year i had stars with the target written on and each child had their own rocket which was placed next to their target star... also had frogs on lily pad targets...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)