Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Eyfs Expert

I happened to come across a website called EYFS Expert today. I believe it is an electronic system for recording observations, it cross references the profile points and produces an end of year report. I just wondered if anyone was using it or knew of anyone using it and whether it was any good. As a school we have bought into variety of web based resources that only get used for a short time and before I pay into it I would like to know if anyone would recommend it.

many thanks

Nicky

Well we don't "officially" support it but several schools have been using it. I'm not sure if they can send their end of year stuff in via eprofile to our statistics team yet but now there is a national helpdesk I would assume the need for LA support in the technical sense is not so essential? It's really just my inference from what I've seen happening around. And to be honest it's not that complicated - and all the SAOs in a small group who trialed it for me last term managed to get the CTFs sorted OK with no help from me!!! (The unofficial helpdesk!!!)

Cx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)