Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Policy Review

Hello everyone I am slowly delving into folders in my setting......quick quesiton, policy review? When, how often should they be reviewed?Thanks in advance.... :oxD

We always tried to review ours annually - usually nothing much had changed so all it took was a quick read through. We did ours on a rolling basis as well so there were just a few each month to look at. I know some people like to do them in one fell swoop to get it out of the way but my personal feeling is that no one actually reads any of them thoroughly if this happens. We were all computer literate so the policies were emailed out to the relevant people and we were all asked to reply with a comment, even if this was just 'no change'!

Annually for me too........even if I don't change anything I would change the 'front cover' i.e.

XXXXXX Pre-school

Policies and Procedures

September 2009 (or whatever is appropriate)

Just popped back to say - I did change the whole lot this year - I based mine on the PLA ones.......

Edited by sunnyday

Annually, and marked "updated xx/xx" - unless something changes i.e. contact numbers for Local Safeguarding Board which I do straight away!

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)