Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Sip Visit

Hi all

As some of you will already know I have had my first SIP visit.......I have just received the 'Notes of Visit' and I am happy, happy, happy!!! xD Some lovely comments about my setting........

Anyway, now I have finished blowing my own trumpet! :o:(

Thought I would let you know ........just in case it helps anyone else.........what my 'points for action' are:

Update the children's records to provide a space to record the address of other carers (it is the 'address' part that I don't have)

Obtain written permission to seek emergency medical advice as well as treatment in an emergency (it is the advice bit that I don't have - feels a bit nit-picking to me but hey ho!)

Update the settings Complaints Log to reflect the EYFS ( I will attach the form she sent me for this)

Hope this is useful to others

Sunnyday

Good news sunnyday!

These 'actions' might seem a bit nit-picky to you but remember that even outstanding practice can be improved. I'm sure that the fact that your actions are so minor reflects very well on the quality of your existing practice - congratulations!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)