Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Carnival Chaos

I work in a small primary school and each term we have a whole school topic. Down in Foundation Stage we use this pretty loosely as it is not always appropriate (this term was Ancient Egypt!) and obviously we follow the children's interests. Next term is 'Carnival chaos' which sounds great fun, I have a few ideas floating around in my head, making masks, dance, staging our own carnival..... Just wondered if any of you clever people had any good ideas!

Kathryn

My children attended the large local primary, and have taken part in 2 whole school carnivals. They were brilliant, all children dressed up and paraded around streets, with music blaring, whistles, the lot. Last time, they linked up with 3 other local schools and the local market and shopkeepers (great for that community cohesion policy) and it was fantastic. I do hope you enjoy it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)