Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Winter

I promise im not been lazy i haev spent half an hour trying to find winter discussions, which i am sure there are loads of, but they just are not coming up!

please help me im getting all flustered x

Right Jennywrenny! if you click on the words Foundation Stage Forum at the top of the page, you get a new page with all the forums appearing, scroll down to the miscellaneous section and there you will see topics, click on snow and ice and all the wintry stuff comes up.

sometimes when you use the seach box if you put an asterisk after your word all posts with those words come up.

go to the forum index...

scroll down and you will find a Topic and activity Ideas forum...

In there are sections for different topics.. as yours is winter there are several which may fit... snow and ice.. weather.. seasons.. have a look through those... you may find what you want..

Also go to resources... Topic support.. and there are some ideas there .. remember to also follow on to the more topic support articles...

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)