Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Space Clip

We're about to follow some of the children's interest in space and I know lots of others will love the subject too, but I am looking for a film clip of space as an exciting starting point. Does anyone know of any good clips of astronauts / zooming through space / planets... you get the idea - something that will draw them in? At the moment I'm using google and you tube, but while I'm doing that i thought I'd ask all of you as you all have the best ideas and are the best resource available EVER!!! :oxD

What about watching the Saturn 5 rocket take off for the moon. How on earth they got pictures of the engines firing that close I dont know. I think it is in part of the film called Apollo 13, and sure I saw it again recently on iplayer in a piece by called The Apollo Wives. should think some of your boys might like to see the engines firing and then the rocket coming away from the tower and taking off. Shots of the astronauts getting ready to go in their suits walking into the rocket. etc.

I googled Saturn Rocket and there are pictures etc. but a video clip of a Saturn V Rocket taking off in ultra slow motion - might interest them.

Edited by Panders

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)