Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Garden Ideas

Hi everyone I am looking to develop my outdoor space now, at the moment it a blank canvas. I have a sand pit and a tuff spot and thats about it. I do have some containers that we will be planting up when the time is right to do so. The outdoor space the children use is a wooden decking area that leads out from the back door. ( We live next door to a large playing field which we also use.) Anybody have any fanatastic ideas and as a childminder my budget is pretty low. :o

Tink69

We have found the things which cost nothing are the most loved and used ! Milk crates , tyres, planks of wood and big pieces of fabric, bubbles, old frying pans and saucepans tied to the fence to bang with a wooden spoon, magnifying glasses and binoculars, playground chalks . Our v expensive playhouse is often overlooked in favour of a tent made out of old duvet covers and clothes pegs !

OOh and our absolute favourite is magic paint - a sand bucket with water and a bit of glitter and a big B and Q paintbrush to paint anything and everything !!!!!

Guest jane707

My best investment is a covered canopy for the patio. It means the children can go outside in all weathers. It wasn't cheap but it has definitely been worth every penny :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)