Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Lost - Recipe Cards For Play: Messy, Dough Etc

Please can anyone help me from going round in circles? I found the most brilliant resources yesterday posted by a member - a children's centre i think. They were play recipe cards for all sorts of different things and would be really useful for the EYFS course i'm putting together. Your help would be totally appreciated x

Well - will the rightful owner of the recipe cards please come forward! I too am interested in seeing these now. who could be the likely suspects, Sunnyday? Could this be a Cait inside job? or one of the teachers? Actually, sounds like Peggy maybe or Inge

THANK YOU - this jogged my memory. I think it may have been Gruffallo 2?

it was here and I have them. As it wasn't me who created them and I have changed some slightly I dont want to just post them, without permission. Although I do remember the creator saying do want you want with them. Ledts see if someone comes back about them soon, if not then maybe I could send you them or something. If no one else has found them I will have a look this evening after work

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks Beau. I haven't been around for a while so I am really glad you found them - I think I would have had trouble remembering where I posted them anyway!!! I'm just glad them seem to be useful to people.

Gruffalo2 :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)