Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

How You Can Help Your Child At Home Documents

Guest Cathryn1974

Guest Cathryn1974

Hi

I am currently in the throws of preparing for a interview to lead the foundation stage at school. I have been out of teaching a while but the head has invited me to apply for this post as she says she really values my practice. I was a leader before I left to have children but am a little nervous!!!

However, to be totally prepared for my interview I would like to compile some documents to share. I have written an EYFS policy and would like to show the bones of a document that is for parents and will explain how they can support their children at home in CLL and PSRN.

If anyone has any ideas for me to add to this please share them with me. I would be most grateful!!!!!!

Thanks everyone - so glad I joined here to ask the real experts for advice

Cathryn :o

I've mentioned them before but there are some excellent leaflets from Early Education, their Learning Together Series, which are really useful for this sort of thing. Also the family and Parenting Institute (I think) has a publication out called Early Home Learning Matters which is also useful, and the EPPE study identifies a small number of things which are especially important too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)